Friday, June 02, 2006

I think just maybe I'll get back on this horse...

No really, I think I may.

I'm kinda like a kid with a new toy. It's fun and interesting and all I want to do is play with it. But sooner or later, the novelty wears off and I leave it stashed in the corner of my bedroom collecting dust.

I think maybe it's time to dust of my blog and get it going again.

In the interest of doing just that, lets start things off with...

The Friday Morning Shuffle
Bust out your mp3 player and hit shuffle... what was your first 10?

1. Tim Easton - Poor, Poor LA
2. Erin McKeown - Queen of Quiet
3. Central Falls - Latitude
4. Yo La Tengo - Last Days of Disco
5. Magnolia Electric Co. - Leave the City
6. The Killers - Somebody Told Me
7. Sondre Lerche - It's Too Late
8. Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times
9. Crystal Skulls - Beat Me To It
10. The Gossip - Your Mangled Heart

2 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Wow... can you say "comment spam"?

Anyway, hello to you! I'm glad to see you're still alive and considering posting again. I breathed some life into mine recently as well.

I really like the first-10-shuffle list idea! Here's my first 10 that played whilst I was getting ready this morning:

1. The Constantines - No Ecstasy
2. Elliot Smith - Pitseleh
3. The Movielife - Me and You Vs. Them
4. The Beatles - Cry Baby Cry
5. Say Anything - Chia Like I Shall Grow
6. The Beatles - With a Little Help From My Friends
7. The Good Life - You're No Fool
8. The Dismemberment Plan - This Is The Life
9. Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
10. The Shins - Gone For Good

Keep the posts up, fool! ;)

Jesse
http://blacksheepboy.blogspot.com/

 
At 2/19/2007 1:48 AM, Blogger Captain Whiffle said...

To see about getting you to blog again:

1. Final Fantasy - "---->"
2. Shelby Lynne - "Go with It"
3. Gene Serene - "I Can Do Anything"
4. Vetiver - "Farther On"
5. Mission of Burma - "2wice"
6. The Raveonettes - "That Great Love Sound"
7. John Denver & The Muppets - "A Baby Just Like You"
8. The Magnetic Fields - "Kiss Me Like You Mean It"
9. The Go-Betweens - "Finding You"
10. Yesterdays Rising - "I Am Fortunate to Know"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home