Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Favorite Song of the Week: Morningwood - Take Off Your Clothes

I like the Olympics.

It's amazing what those people can do. I enjoy watching the skating, skiing, skeleton -- all of those events that I'm completely incapable of doing myself.

There is one thing in particular about the Olypics that I absolutely love: thighs.

I just love Olympian thighs. Start with the figure skaters. Long, lean muscles spinning and toe-picking around. Skiiers in the tight little bodysuits weaving down the side of a mountain.

The speed skaters always get me. Their thighs are simply amazing - especially the women. Beautiful. I thought they were the end all and be all of the Olympic thighs. Then, I see the ski jumpers.

Taught muscles as they fly through the air, deep lunges when they land. And then, at the very bottom, how they spread their legs to slow down. I'm covered in an immediate and deep flush, followed by a breathless "wow".

I dedicate my favorite song this week to Olympic thighs.

Listen: Morningwood - Take Off Your Clothes mp3



Morningwood is a retro-rock NY band frtoned by the curvaceous Chantel Claret. I can't say I adore the whole album, but Take Off Your Clothes is so sexy and dirty, I can't help but listen to it over and over again. I'd rank it up their with Liz Phair's Flower as one of the best horny girl songs I've heard.

Enjoy the tune, become Morningwood's friend, then go tittie tag all of your friends.

*** Favorite Song Last Week: Califone - When Leon Spinx Moved Into Town ***

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:30 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Heya! Just found your blog, looks great! I stumbled across it via eMusic - saw your WOXY list, read your info, etc.. I'm actually a WOXY-terrestrial native in Dayton, OH. Anyway, just saying hi, love the selections and I'll be checking back for updates!

 
At 9/07/2006 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home